The college is affiliated to Punjabi University and is running successfully various courses like M.Sc.(I.T.), M.Sc.(BioTech), PGDCA, PGDJMC, B.Sc.(Non Medical), B.Sc.(Biotechnology), B.Sc.(Computer Application), B Com (Professional), B.C.A., B.B.A., B.A. and various add on courses.
Computer is a degree with endless possibilities. Today, computers are used in almost every aspect of our lives: in car engines, microwave ovens, video games, watches, telephones, desktops at home and work, mainframe computers in government and industry, and supercomputers expanding the frontiers of science and technology. The computer industry is one of the fastest growing segments of our economy and that growth promises to continue well into the next century,
To maintain a competitive edge, industry and commerce must continue to make creative scientific and engineering advances as well as produce high quality products. More than ever, there is a demand for a prepared work force with the scientific and technical training necessary to perform effectively on the job. Now is the time to plan yourfuture in computing
Computing professionals might find themselves in a variety of environments in academia, research, industry, government, private and business organizations -- analyzing problems for solutions, formulating and testing, using advanced communications or multi-media equipment, or working in teams for product development. Here's a short list of research and vocational areas in computing.
- Artificial Intelligence -- Develop computers that simulate human learning and reasoning ability.
- Computer Design and Engineering -- Design new computer circuits, microchips, and other electronic components.
- Computer Architecture -- Design new computer instruction sets, and combine electronic or optical components to provide powerful but cost-effective computing.
- Information Technology -- Develop and manage information systems that support a business or organization.
- Software Engineering -- Develop methods for the production of software systems on time, within budget, and with few or no defects.
- Computer Theory -- Investigate the fundamental theories of how computers solve problems, and apply the results to other areas of computer science.
- Operating Systems and Networks -- Develop the basic software computers use supervise themselves or to communicate with other computers.
- Software Application—Apply computing and technology to solving problems outside the computer field –in education or medicine, for example.
B.Sc. (C.A.) First Year
Physics, Maths, Punjabi, computer Application
B.Sc. (C.A.) Second Year
Physics, Maths, Punjabi, computer Application, English
B.Sc. (C.A.) Third Year
Physics, Maths, Punjabi, computer Application.