The Library of A. S.B.A.S.J. S .M College consist of main library situated at first Floor. The Library partially Computerized and there is OPAC for Electronically Accessible. Library have Digital Library Unit consist of membership of NLIST Programme Under INFLIBNET support E resources and NDL Programme as well.
The purpose of a library is to freely disseminate knowledge. Our library is therefore operated on a need based approach rather than the usual rules-based treatment given to students everywhere. We allow open access to the collection, conduct book review club, exhibitions and through information literacy we encourage students to read books and access e resources.
- Enrich collection
- Optimum utilization of existing resources
- Adding to readership number every year.
- Enhancing reading habit in students and staff
- Promote library as a vibrant learning unit
- More Than 16500 books
- Print Journals-23
- Print Magazines-17
- E Books- 3 Lakh +
- E Journals-6000
- Membership under NLIST Programme & NDL
- Newspaper: 15
- Library has started new Digital Zone for the students and staff to provide access to online resources.
- Direct Links Available:
- Book bank
- Open Access
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- CCTV Security
- Syllabus & Question Papers
LIBRARY RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
- Silence to be maintained
- No discussion permitted inside the library
- Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- Using Mobile phonesand audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library premises.
Sections of Library:
- Digital Zone
- Reading Area
- Newspapers Corner
Library Advisory Committee:
The function of the library advisory committee is to support the functioning of the Library so that it can facilitate the library development plans by advocating the library development activities with the management. The Library advisory committee is to be appointed by the principal of the institution.
- Students & Staff: 9:15 AM to 6:00 PM