Instructions for Admission
- Admission will be made as per instructions of Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Each candidate shall fill up the admission form neatly in his/her own handwriting for admission to different programme of this college and shall submit the form to the principal. He/She should attach the following documents with the admission form:
- Four copies of latest coloured Passport size photographs.
- Following original certificates with one set of attested photocopies:
- Residence Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate containing date of birth
- Details Marks Card of the qualifying examination
- Character Certificate from the Principal of the Institute/College last attended
- Migration Certificate from previous university
- Reserved category/Sub category certificate from the competent authority, if applicable
- No-objection certificate from the employer in case the candidate is in service.
- An affidavit duly attested by Notary public pledging the payment of balance Fee & Funds for the remaining entire period of the course before discontinuing studies in between or before migration.
- College considers ragging a cognizable offence & will not hesitate to take stern action against the offenders as per the direction of UGC.
- Passed out students are advised to seek refund of College/Hostel Security with in One Year from the Declaration of the result of final semester/year, failing which, the security amount will be forfeited and no refund will be made.
- Many scholarships for meritorious and deserving students are available in some teaching departments.
RULES FOR HOSTEL RESIDENTS
- No student will leave the hostel without prior permission of the warden.
- No female is permitted to visit the Boys hostel& vice versa.
- No outsider will be permitted to stay in hostel without permission of warden.
- Every student residing in the hostel will be required to maintain discipline in the hostel.
- Every student has to clear his/her dues before final examinations.
Dress code is different for BBA, BCA and BSc(BT) students